November 21, 2013
Entertainment Matters at CES, sponsored by Variety, is returning to this year’s Consumer Electronics Show. The program helps entertainment professionals navigate CES through exhibits, conference sessions and events specifically geared for the Hollywood community. CEA is offering ETC members complimentary CES registration as well as a 25 percent discount off the Entertainment Matters Conference Pass. Please use priority code EMETC when registering to receive these discounts.
- See where content will play next as more than 3,200 exhibitors showcase the future of technology.
- Get the first look at new devices, technologies and platforms in 20 specialized TechZones.
- Meet manufacturers, entrepreneurs and emerging creative talent.
- Participate in conference tracks that reveal key industry trends with the Entertainment Matters Conference Pass.
- Join in as the industry celebrates with awards programs like the IAWTV Awards, the Breakthrough of the Year Awards and the Technology & Engineering Emmys.
- Television host of EXTRA, co-founder of AfterBuzz TV Network, innovative journalist and author Maria Menounos will serve as this year’s EM Ambassador.
- Gain backstage access through the Red Carpet Program (by invitation only).
The Entertainment Matters Conference Pass is available for $750 in advance and $1,000 on-site (minus a 25 percent discount for ETC members). Tracks within this pass include:
- Business of Innovation
- Cable Conference at CES
- Connecting in the Cloud
- Content and Disruptive Technology
- Digital Hollywood
- Digital Music at CES
- Seeing is Believing — 3D, 4K and UHD
- Smartphones and Tablets Conference
- StoryTech at CES
- Variety’s Entertainment Summit at CES