October 1, 2015
The Entertainment Merchant’s Association is offering ETC members a 50 percent discount on registration to its Digital Media Pipeline conference, taking place October 14 at the Skirball Cultural Center in Los Angeles. This year’s event — which runs $198 with the discount — will focus on the delivery of digital entertainment, including electronic sell-through, transactional VOD, subscription VOD and ad-supported VOD. Studio execs, digital retailers and service and tech providers will discuss the latest trends in online entertainment. To take advantage of EMA’s offer, visit the Non-Member Registration page and enter Discount Code 904.
Now in its 8th year, the Digital Media Pipeline “explores the hottest issues in digital entertainment,” notes EMA. “This is a great opportunity for you to meet and interact with the leaders shaping the online entertainment market.”
EMA outlines the day’s program schedule:
- 9:15 AM — Welcome and Association Update
- 9:30 AM — An Overview of the Release Windows of Entertainment Product
- 10:00 AM — Electronic Sell-Through and Transactional Video-On-Demand
- 11:20 AM— Subscription Video-On-Demand
- 12:10 PM —Advertising Supported Video-On-Demand
- 1:00 PM — Lunch
- 2:10 PM — The Digital Supply Chain
- 2:30-4:00 PM — “Deep Dive” into Supply Chain and Data Issues
For more information or to register, visit the Digital Media Pipeline ’15 site.