- Spotify announced it has extended its unlimited listening period for early adopters from the original six months to an indefinite amount of time.
- According to the Spotify blog: “Well, it’s now been 9 months since we launched in the U.S. Time sure flies when you’re having fun! To celebrate, here’s some great news… We’ve been so overwhelmed by the U.S. response to Spotify that we’ve extended the honeymoon for unlimited free listening.”
- “After Spotify integrated Facebook’s frictionless sharing tool with the music service, new people are discovering Spotify as music is being shared within the Facebook news feed and ticker,” reports Digital Trends.
- The company suggests Facebook has been instrumental in the service’s growth. “Users who are exposing their listening on Facebook are three times as likely to become paid subscribers,” says Spotify chief content officer Ken Parks.
- “Spotify is still offering 30 days of free Spotify Premium service to users,” indicates the post. “The cost of the service is $9.99 a month after the free-trial offer and it allows users to listen to music on mobile devices, access music encoded at a higher quality bitrate and download music for listening when offline.”
No Comments Yet
You can be the first to comment!
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.