- It’s been a year since Larry Page became Google’s CEO. The following are some highlights from his 2012 update published yesterday.
- “Google has so many opportunities that, unless we make some hard choices, we end up spreading ourselves too thin and don’t have the impact we want.”
- “Creating a simpler, more intuitive experience across Google has been another important focus. I have always believed that technology should do the hard work — discovery, organization, communication — so users can do what makes them happiest: living and loving, not messing with annoying computers! That means making our products work together seamlessly.”
- “Getting from needs to actions lightning fast is especially important on smaller devices like mobile phones, where screen size is limited and context really matters. That’s why I’m so excited about Android.”
- “We have always believed that it’s possible to make money without being evil.”
- “I believe that by producing innovative technology products that touch people deeply, we will enable you to do truly amazing things that change the world.”
No Comments Yet
You can be the first to comment!
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.